What is gone is gone!
And don’t cling to the present, because that is also going and soon it will be past. don’t cling to the future- hopes, imaginations, plans for tomorrow- because tomorrow will become yesterday. Everything is going to become yesterday.
Everything is going to go out of your hands. Clinging will simply create misery.
You will have to let go. You cannot manage to prevent the process of things moving out of your sight, so it is better to just watch, just to witness and let things be wherever they want.
- allmytroubleshangoverme reblogged this from tommygrayson
- boltinspace likes this
- tommygrayson reblogged this from tommygrayson
- mycatisdeadandalive likes this
- neverknwsbest reblogged this from enigmatic-being
- recklessandsuchh likes this
- claudinebalinas reblogged this from ryselle
- nightbepeace likes this
- vieautiful reblogged this from ryselle
- jenelainelou likes this
- behindclosed-eyelids likes this
- neverknwsbest likes this
- enigmatic-being reblogged this from ycnan
- ycnan reblogged this from ryselle
- openwideeyes reblogged this from buddhazen101
- defendenosinproelio likes this
- baruizriarica likes this
- asian-double-kodachi reblogged this from buddhazen101
- buddhazen101 reblogged this from ryselle
- ryselle posted this